Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Exercise Plan

I am one of the lucky women who can get rid of all pregnancy weight by nursing alone. I don't even have to watch what I eat. I generally don't snack a lot, but I do eat big portions. but your abs never really get back to the way they were and I want to be healthier so I am going to exercise this time.

My feet are killing me because they are readjusting to being barefoot on marble and wood floors. Also, I think I was injured during a vigorous massage after a manicure and pedicure that I got with friend, M, right before she left Seoul to get treatment for breast cancer. If those aren't the causes, I may have sever sudden onset arthritis. Anyway, due to that, I am going to wait on the treadmill and instead, start with Bounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning with Helene Byrne. I did this dvd after Ian, but not many times. It is slow and exact, not my style, but necessary. I am going to try to do this dvd for 30 days and re-evaluate. I do have abdominal separation so it is important to correct that in the proper way to avoid bulging belly.

Then, I will add in post-natal exercise dvds and treadmill and finally the regular workout dvds that I have. It is easier to get into Hourly Care at the CDC in the summer because people are transitioning, but I can't put Eva in there because they don't have an Infant Hourly Care room right now. I don't want to leave her with anyone other than family (over here that means Curt) until she is older. With Curt's schedule, it is hard to coordinate going to classes, so if I want to exercise, that means dvds and the treadmill in our house.

I will give progress updates. I am more confident in my ability to exercise consistently now because I was able to do it for a good portion of my pregnancy.

No comments: